Thursday, November 11, 2010

Good Stopping Point

Day: 11
Time: 9:40 p.m.
Expected Word Count: 20,163
Current Word Count: 19,245

Okay, my "get up early in the morning on your day off and write" plan didn't work out so well.  I'm a night owl - I know this about myself.  It's important to know your peak inspiration times, and night is definitely mine. 

I'm getting closer to my goal of being caught up.  I'm guessing that with a little extra work this weekend, I can be all caught up by Monday.

I stopped because I just finished Chapter Eight, where Beata and Mia encounter one of the Megari Authority's special Interrogators, the Death Angels.  His name is Michael, and I see him as the face of the antagonist for the next stretch of the book.

Next chapter, the Lorio family will finally make their escape from Phoenix - or will they?  Only time and tired typing fingers will tell.

All Words Are Good Words

~Mrs. W.

No comments:

Post a Comment