Monday, November 8, 2010

Frog Accomplished!

Day: 8
Time: 9:40 p.m.
Expected Word Count: 14,667
Current Word Count: 13,210

I made the frog dream work.  It was part of a larger, darker chapter - darker than I had thought it would be.  I need to jump-start the action in my story.  It feels like Imogen's death has put the characters in a bit of a holding pattern. 

I'm trying to come up with the perfect inciting incident that will convince them that they can try running.  I'm thinking it's going to come from a combination of sources:  Hermia, the principal, and the load guy from the food depot. 

Well, I'm proud of myself that I've made up a little over 400 words that I missed over the weekend, and I plan to keep my nose to the grindstone the next few days to make up my words by Friday. 

All Words Are Good Words

~Mrs. W.

No comments:

Post a Comment