Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Getting to the Good Parts...

Day: 10
Time: 9:51 p.m.
Expected Word Count:  18,334
Current Word Count: 17, 079

I didn't get as far as I wanted to today on making up my missed word count, but I'm counting on a kick-butt word count tomorrow.  (I've determined I need to haul my kiester out of bed early in the morning and get it done sooner, rather than later.)

Too much waiting has been happening in my book.  I'm on chapter eight, and she's just now begun to prepare for their trek.  They're not even sure yet where they're going, except North.

They've accessed the Underground Resistance, and now they're in the "packing phase".  I'm anticipating one more major run-in with the Megari in Phoenix before they escape.

I'd better go, they're closing the place down.  Time to go home and watch my taped copy of "Glee".  It'll be the first television I've watched in a week.

Keep Writing!

~Mrs. W.

No comments:

Post a Comment