Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Different Set of Four Walls...

Day: 13
Time: 9:43 pm
Expected Word Count:  23,833
Current Word Count: 21,810

So, tomorrow will have to be an at-home work day.  I've not tried working at home yet this year.  It usually doesn't go well, but I have things to do at home that put me in the position of getting some serious word count done there.  Ah well.  The girls at S'bucks were probably getting tired of me anyway.

So, this week is Tech Week for the Fall Play and will make for interesting storymaking.  Stress always seems to bring out the most prolific writing in me.  The Lorios are still in Phoenix, split up for now, but on their way to their rendezvous point.

I got the opportunity to work on a different writing project today that needed my attention, and it refreshed me a little to get back to Escape from Grace.  I'm looking forward to kick-starting this week's word count tomorrow!

All words are good words in November.

~Mrs. W.

No comments:

Post a Comment