Monday, November 8, 2010

The Gauntlet Has Been Thrown...

Day: 8
Time: 8:22
Expected Word Count: 14,667
Current Word Count: 11,032

Two of my students, Donna and Emma, have challenged me (and I have challenged them as well) to write a nightmare about being attacked by frogs into our novels.  I think I can actually go back in and write it into the beginning of Chapter 5, when Beata is first waking up from the knockout that the Megari scientist dealt her at the evaluations facility.

I wonder if I can make it work as a part of the whole "Plagues of Egypt" thing. 

Oooh!  I just got a great idea of how to make that work, although, I'm a little horrified at how dark this book is becoming.

Meh, if it's too dark and ominous, I can always go back and change it in revisions.  For now:

ALL WORDS ARE GOOD WORDS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment